One of the most important features of the International Summit on Cooperative Procurement is the opportunity for participating members and suppliers to partner in pre-scheduled One-on-One appointments. It’s through these partnerships that new ideas, products and opportunities come together.
One-on-One appointment scheduling will open on XXXX. On that date, you will receive an email with a link to create a secure username and password that you will use to log into the system and schedule your appointments.
Be sure to check out the guidelines below as this may affect the number of representatives your company chooses to send.
Guidelines for successful One-on-One appointments:
- All individuals attending One-on-One appointments MUST be registered for the conference.
- There are XX One-on-One appointment timeslots available. Suppliers will be allotted a maximum number of appointments dependent on the supplier/participating member ratio. This number will be calculated after registration closes on XXXX.
- Each individual can bring a second person to your One-on-One appointments. NOTE: Second person must be a registered attendee and from your company.
- Suppliers who register by the XXXX cut-off date will have an opportunity to schedule One-on-One appointments prior to the Conference. If you register after the registration deadline of XXXX, you will have an opportunity to schedule your One-on-One appointments onsite by visiting the One-on-One scheduling desk.
- Each supplier can meet with each participating member one time. For example, if a participating member has two representatives present, a supplier can meet with Representative X and Representative Y one time each.
What are One-on-One appointments?
Time has been carved out of the conference program for the participating members to meet with representatives from your company. Each of these scheduled appointments is 15 minutes in length. At the conclusion of your appointment, you must leave the room, even if you have an appointment in the next time slot.
How do I sign up for One-on-Ones?
If you register prior to the deadline of XXXX, you will receive an email inviting you to create your secure account and begin scheduling your One-on-One appointments.
The email to set up your secure account and begin scheduling your One-on-One appointments will be sent on XXXX. One-on-One appointment scheduling will be open from XXXX through XXXX.
If you register after the deadline of XXXX, you will have an opportunity to schedule your One-on-One appointments onsite by visiting the One-on-One scheduling desk.
To ensure the best opportunity to meet with your participating member, registering prior to the XXXX deadline is strongly encouraged. To view the list of One-on-One appointments, please see the conference agenda.
Can I print my One-on-One schedule?
Yes, you will be able to print your schedule in advance. Printed copies will not be made available onsite as all scheduling features will be available via the conference app.
How do I get a One-on-One with a participating member that doesn’t have availability?
If you’re interested in meeting with a participating member that doesn’t have availability, visit the onsite One-on-One desk to see if any appointments have opened up. You may also consider waiting in the One-on-One holding area prior to the beginning of the appointments as you may have an opportunity to fill a vacancy from a supplier who missed their appointment. Thursday is the best day to meet with participating member representatives that were unavailable earlier in the week.
How else can I meet participating member representatives?
Please remember the One-on-One appointments are just one of the many opportunities available to speak with the participating member representatives. The conference is structured to maximize networking opportunities. In addition to One-on-One appointments:
- Participate in the various networking experiences planned at the International Summit on Cooperative Procurement, including Tuesday night’s reception, breakout sessions and the other conference events that will be announced.
- Ask a staff member to introduce you to the participating member representative during any of the conference functions.
- Ask the participating member representative if they are available to talk during breakfast, lunch or a scheduled break.
- Pose a question during one of the educational sessions by first introducing yourself as a representative of your company.